- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Proteas Blu Resort
At a Glance
- great place for quiet and pampered stay
- some of the rooms are boxy
Check Rates from our Partners
Proteas Blu Resort Review
With a village-like layout, this resort hotel is designed in a fresh, contemporary style with large, airy spaces, gardens planted with local flowers, an Olympic-size pool, a beautiful secluded-cove beach, and guest rooms that offer balconies that open out to a sparkling sea view: the blue sea and sky and mountains of Turkey rising up from the water. Proteas Blu offers deluxe spa services, a tennis court, transport via the hotel's golf buggy, and comes complete with two international restaurants as well as three bars, including one on the hotel's peaceful and private beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more