- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Proteas Blu Resort
At a Glance
- great place for quiet and pampered stay
- some of the rooms are boxy
Check Rates from our Partners
Proteas Blu Resort Review
With a village-like layout, this resort hotel is designed in a fresh, contemporary style with large, airy spaces, gardens planted with local flowers, an Olympic-size pool, a beautiful secluded-cove beach, and guest rooms that offer balconies that open out to a sparkling sea view: the blue sea and sky and mountains of Turkey rising up from the water. Proteas Blu offers deluxe spa services, a tennis court, transport via the hotel's golf buggy, and comes complete with two international restaurants as well as three bars, including one on the hotel's peaceful and private beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
For a beach vacation, where would you stay? Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more