- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendliest staff
- sea views from balconies
- needs some sprucing up
Check Rates from our Partners
Kyma Hotel Review
Begun in 1917 for a shipping magnate, this neoclassic villa on the waterfront was completed in 1922, when it served as Colonel Plastiras's headquarters after the Greek defeat in Asia Minor (Plastiras went on to become a general and prime minister of Greece). Now the villa is the prettiest hotel in town. Many of Kyma's guest rooms have balconies, and some are equipped with hot tubs. A large breakfast, including fruits, juices, eggs, jams, yogurt, and honey, is served under frescoed ceilings in the breakfast room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more