- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- not too far from town hubbub with lovely countryside setting
- exterior a bit worn
Check Rates from our Partners
Chios Chandris Review
It may take a bit of a hike from the town center, but once you're at Chios Chandris you can enjoy the best location of any hotel in and around Chios town: it looks out at both the sea and the harbor. Balconies have views of the mountains or of the ferries and fishing boats plying the harbor. Comfortable guest rooms are brightly decorated in shades of Aegean blue and yellow.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more