- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- more luxurious than it may seem at first sight
- given a rooftop pool, hot tub, and garden, the prices are relatively low
- no parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Samos Review
Sleek modern rooms come equipped with amenities uncommon in this price range, like soundproof windows (the hotel faces the sometimes noisy harborfront), hair dryers, and wireless internet. There's also a roof garden, rooftop pool, and hot tub. A small marble lobby connects to a chic, street-level café along the town's waterfront, a perfect place for people-watching.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more