- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Schedules change seasonally and are often revised; reservations are always a good idea. There are no airports on Tinos, Sifnos, or Folegandros.
Olympic Airways has six flights daily to Mykonos (10 daily during peak tourist season). There are also summer flights between Mykonos and Heraklion (on Crete), and between Mykonos and Rhodes. The Olympic Airways offices in Mykonos are at the port and at the airport. Olympic Airways has two flights daily between Athens and Naxos airport. Olympic also offers five daily flights to the Paros Airport from Athens (up to seven a day in high season) and six daily flights to Santorini Airport from Athens in peak season. In summer there are flights to Mykonos and Salonica about three times per week.
Aegean Airlines has five daily flights to Mykonos and four to Santorini in summer, but their schedules are often subject to change. Some European countries now have charter flights to Mykonos.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe