Sights & Attractions in The Cyclades
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Naousa
Served by the Kolimbithres boat, Ayios Ioannis is attached to...
Naousa's small Folklore Museum, 150 yards from the main town...
|Museums / Galleries||Naousa|
A boat crosses the bay to Kolimbithres, noted for its anfractuous...
A boat goes regularly to Lageri, a long, sandy beach with dunes...
The boat that goes to Lageri also travels to Santa Maria, popular...
Browse All The Cyclades Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe