Sights & Attractions in The Cyclades
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Cyclades
Church of Paraportiani
Mykonians claim that exactly 365 churches and chapels dot their...
Arrive at the mythical, magical, and magnificent site of Delos...
|Islands, Archaeological Sites||Delos|
Golden Wellspring Monastery
Between the famed beach of Platys Yialos and the harbor of Faros...
Founded in 1870, the Koutsoyanopoulos winery offers a tour of...
|Wineries / Breweries||Megalochori|
Museum of Marble Crafts
The highest building on Pirgos hill, the Museum of Marble Crafts...
|Museums / Galleries||Pirgos|
Naval Museum of Thera
Set in an old Neoclassic mansion, once destroyed in the big earthquake...
|Museums / Galleries||Ia|
A bewildering maze of twisting cobblestone streets, arched porticoes...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Naxos Town|
The square above the port, to the northwest, was built to celebrate...
The Tiniots, hardly unaware of the icon's potential, immediately...
|Religious Sites||Tinos Town|
A healthy hike from Kastro lies magical Panayia Pouláti...
Browse All Cyclades Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Greece Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond — $7,695 IExplore
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel