- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lovely private setting
- owners make you feel like family
- one 3-bedroom villa available
- no restaurant on site
Check Rates from our Partners
Aenaon Villas Review
Set on a narrow isthmus at one of the highest points on the island of Santorini, the idyllic Aenaon Villas offer a 21st-century interpretation of the classic Greek-island hideaway. The seven sumptuous villas were built in a traditional style with careful respect for Cycladic architecture, with smooth white walls standing out brilliantly against the surrounding dark volcanic stone and the deep blues of the Aegean Sea. The villas are simple in design but entirely luxurious, with a fireplace, private veranda, and modern amenities like high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, and a DVD player. In the inn's common area, a breathtaking infinity pool sits on the edge of the caldera, offering unforgettable sunset views. A continental breakfast is included in the rate and delivered to your room each morning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more