- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- there is no air-conditioning, but it is cool
Check Rates from our Partners
Svoronos Bungalows Review
The best budget choice in Naousa, these bungalow apartments always seem to be fully occupied. The friendly Sovronos family tends the lush garden, and the comfortable apartments and Cycladic whitewashed courtyards are decorated with antiques and objects from the family's extensive travels. Though quiet, the hotel is within easy reach of Naousa's lively shopping and nightlife. Transfers and breakfast are included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more