- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- a full resort hotel
- too far from town to walk
Check Rates from our Partners
All whitewash and stone, this hotel is perfect if you want to be on the beach (and don't mind the crowds at the seaside in summer). Its three buildings have wide stone arches and wooden doors in shades of sand, and balconies with grillwork depicting swans. Archways also span the large rooms, which have beamed ceilings and orange accessories, plus plants, kitchenettes, and dining areas. Half the rooms have sea views (the beach is a minute away). The carefully tended grounds glow with yellow roses and a fountain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more