- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- a full resort hotel
- too far from town to walk
Check Rates from our Partners
All whitewash and stone, this hotel is perfect if you want to be on the beach (and don't mind the crowds at the seaside in summer). Its three buildings have wide stone arches and wooden doors in shades of sand, and balconies with grillwork depicting swans. Archways also span the large rooms, which have beamed ceilings and orange accessories, plus plants, kitchenettes, and dining areas. Half the rooms have sea views (the beach is a minute away). The carefully tended grounds glow with yellow roses and a fountain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more