- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sophia's Art Jewelry
Sophia's Art Jewelry Review
Easily above the standard glitter of Santorini, Sophia's Art Jewelry shop sells gold jewelry from several Greek workshops. Letting her work speak for itself, Sophia Koutsogiannopoulou has no website or e-mail, nor does she stand at the doorway of her quiet shop (a block in from the cable-car) soliciting customers.
- Address: Fira, Santorini 84700
- Phone: 22860/23587
- Location: Fira
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more