- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nikola's Art Gallery
Nikola's Art Gallery Review
Can you resist an exquisite lapis lazuli box? If you can't, make plans to visit Nikola's Art Gallery, which has been selling stone vases, sculptures, and objets d'art for twenty-five years. The highly polished semi-precious stones here glows with color and form. Pantelis and Nikola Kaloteraki can also create jewelry in the stone of your choice. The shop is next to the stairs two streets down from the caldera walkway.
- Address: Fira, Santorini 84700
- Phone: 22860/22283
- Location: Fira
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more