- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- by far the best place to stay in Chora
- some apartments can feel closed in
Check Rates from our Partners
Anemomilos Apartments Review
Perched on the towering cliff overlooking the sea and set amid a series of small garden terraces (perfect for breakfast and drinks), this complex is the best place to stay in Folegandros—it is not only the friendly domain of Dimitris and Cornelia Patelis but offers truly breathtaking vistas of sea and sky. The apartments beckon in traditional blue and white; all have terraces, half with sea view, and what a sea. Even better, this area of the island offers geographical delights, with cliff-faces to explore, zigzagging roads to travel, and other shimmering white xanadu mansions to make you turn green with envy. Breakfasts and transfers are extra.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more