- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Note Review
You can't go wrong with the location: a deck extended over the cliff, a panoramic caldera view, and a sunset as dessert. For a starter try Gruyère flambé. For a main dish, lamb klephtiko (stewed in wine and herbs in a ceramic dish) is a good choice, as is shrimp Blue Note (a secret recipe). Part of the lovely Spiliotica Apartments, the Blue Note is open for lunch and dinner.
- Address: On main walkway near Maltesa, Spiliotica Hotel, Imerovigli, Santorini 84700
- Phone: 22860/23771
- Location: Imerovigli
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more