- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scorpios Museum Review
The Scorpios Museum is set next to a garden full of large models of traditional Parian windmills, dovecotes, churches, and other such things, making for an utterly charming setting. It showcases the creations of fisherman Benetos Skiadas, who loves to make detailed models of ships, including his own, and his scrupulous craftsmanship is on view here; you can also order a model of your own design.
- Address: On road to Aliki, just past airport, Paros Town, Paros 84400
- Phone: 22840/91129
- Cost: €2
- Hours: May–Sept., changeable hrs
- Location: Paroikía
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more