- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It may say Zeyki on the sign out front but no matter the spelling, locals—who always know where to find the freshest food—love this place. Andreas Levantis has converted this old wineshop into an attractive room. The local wines and the raki are carefully chosen. He is a specialist with omelets (local eggs, of course). His main dishes include roasted local goat. The desserts are homemade and change with the season. To find Zefki, walk up Evangelistria street and take the second right. It's open all year.
- Address: Alex. Lagourou 6, Tinos Town, Tinos, 84200
- Phone: 22830/22231
- Location: Tinos Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $699 Royal Caribbean
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $549 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
After spending the past couple of weeks in Turkey (currently in Antalya), we're heading for Kos (Greece) on May 4th or 5th (still undecided) for one night, then moving on to other islands and northern Greece Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more