It may say Zeyki on the sign out front but no matter the spelling, locals—who always know where to find the freshest food—love this place. Andreas Levantis has converted this old wineshop into an attractive room. The local wines and the raki are carefully chosen. He is a specialist with omelets (local eggs, of course). His main dishes include roasted local goat. The desserts are homemade and change with the season. To find Zefki, walk up Evangelistria street and take the second right. It's open all year.
- Address: Alex. Lagourou 6, Tinos Town, Tinos, 84200
- Phone: 22830/22231
- Location: Tinos Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
GREECE TRIP REPORT 2014 Every time I begin to plan a trip, it is like an unknown puzzle and sometimes it’s hard to know wh... Read more
Olympia, Delphi and Meteora We have always wanted to visit Olympia but there were so many great locations on the way we just never m... Read more