- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It may say Zeyki on the sign out front but no matter the spelling, locals—who always know where to find the freshest food—love this place. Andreas Levantis has converted this old wineshop into an attractive room. The local wines and the raki are carefully chosen. He is a specialist with omelets (local eggs, of course). His main dishes include roasted local goat. The desserts are homemade and change with the season. To find Zefki, walk up Evangelistria street and take the second right. It's open all year.
- Address: Alex. Lagourou 6, Tinos Town, Tinos 84200
- Phone: 22830/22231
- Location: Tinos Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi I am planning a 45 day holiday. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more