- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vincenzo Family Hotel
At a Glance
- a great budget choice if you want to be in town
- town is busy
- no breakfast served
Check Rates from our Partners
Vincenzo Family Hotel Review
Owner and manager Ioannis Vidalis has given Tinos just what it needs. Right in Chora, his hotel is simple, friendly, and attractive, with furnishings in traditional island style. Convenience means it is central, you can park there, the service is excellent, and the garden is pretty. Head to the Jacuzzi and hammam to soothe your bones. Transfers are extra.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more