- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Mykonos Adonis
At a Glance
- convenient to the scene, but not swamped by it
- on a street with traffic
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Mykonos Adonis Review
Set on the edge of town not far from Little Venice and overlooking the sea, this is not only Mykonos' friendliest hotel but is also both convenient and nicely out of the fray. Completely eschewing Mykonos glitz, this place is thoughtfully planned to produce a homelike atmosphere. Result? The clientele, many of them artists and writers, return year after year to let owners Michalis and Roz Apostolou (he's Mykonian, she's American) take care of them. The guest rooms all have balconies, many with views of the sea and the hotel gardens—some of the staffers are passionate gardeners. Breakfast is included, transfers are extra.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more