- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eat here for elegant dining away from the fray, on a spacious terrace with two pools, dozens of palm trees, and the bay of Naousa in front of you. The vegetables are from their own garden, the fish is fresh, and the food has a Mediterranean accent. Top starters? Opt for the agnolotti, forest mushrooms, and prosciutto in a cream sauce, or beef (fresh from France) carpaccio in a crush of herbs and spices with arugula and Parmesan. An excellent main course would be the rack of aromatic lamb with new potatoes and spinach in a merlot-mint sauce. If you can still manage dessert (you will want to sit here a long time), try the chocolate indulgence cake. The lower terrace serves Chinese food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more