- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- very inexpensive
- central: cleanliness
- free Wi-fi
- if you want to get away from it all, go elsewhere
- no transfers
- smallish basic rooms in need of some updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Of the inexpensive hotels scattered throughout town, this is the most attractive. The rooms have balconies that overlook the garden—owner Christos Kontizas is a passionate gardener. As with most hotels in central pedestrian-only Myknonos, you can't get here by vehicle, but once here you are in the center of things.
- Address: Kalogera 25, Mykonos Town, Mykonos 84600
- Phone: 22890/22294
- Location: Mykonos
- 13 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more