- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- inexpensive for what you get, which is a lot
- walking distance from town, but very uphill on return, so not really
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Konstantin Review
This complex of small apartments and studios is set on a hill near the town overlooking the bay. The owners themselves live here and go to lengths to make it attractive and friendly, as their many returning customers attest. The decor is traditional Mykoniot with built-in furniture, and all rooms have terraces or balconies with sea views. The pool and terrace are both large. Transfers are extra, but breakfast is included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more