- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- terraces with caldera views
- few steps
- kitchens included
- on the simple side
Check Rates from our Partners
Heliades Apartments Review
Owner Olympia Sarri knows she has something special, thanks to her father, who mostly built these apartments, consisting of four cave houses, white with blue-green accents, on one of the higher cliff ridges, so the verandas here all have really breathtaking (literally) caldera views. The couches and loft beds are simple and traditional, and the arches are outlined in Santorini tufa; the living room areas are especially spacious. Breakfast is extra.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more