- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- excellently run
- top neighborhood in Fira
- no caldera view
- not for luxe-lovers
Check Rates from our Partners
Loizos Apartments Review
Lefteris Anapliotis's little hotel, located in a quiet and convenient section of Fira, is the perfect budget choice—the guest rooms, some with sea views, are spacious and the garden is pretty. The price includes transfers. The excellent breakfast costs €8. Lefteris also runs the even cheaper Loizos Hotel, 3 km (2 mi) outside town. Lefteris makes this place special—he's got lots of handy tips to spread around (just ask him about Santorini wine).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more