- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- in the heart of Ia
- a great buy for a caldera view
- don't expect luxury
Check Rates from our Partners
Delfini Villas Review
If you think a comfortable, convenient room in Ia with a caldera view and terrace has to be expensive, think again: Rena Halari's place is affordable and warmly charming. So do consider this place if you're looking for an inexpensive hotel surrounded by similar, expensive ones. Note that back rooms with no view are even cheaper.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more