- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- the perfect budget choice
- this is a straight pension, so make sure that's what you want
Check Rates from our Partners
Pension Evangelistria Review
Voula Maounis's rooms, all with balconies, are usually full of returnees—archaeologists, painters, and the like—who enjoy its central location near the Hundred Doors Church, olive trees, and the gracious welcome and inexpensive rates. Guest rooms are very clean, pleasant, airy, and well equipped although the decor is standard. Voula is very efficient and accommodating, another reason why friends send their friends here. The house is built over a Roman-period ruin; the hotel is open all year.
- Address: Near dock, Paros Town, Paros 84400
- Phone: 22840/21481
- Location: Paroikía
- 9 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Looking for hotel suggestions (price range no more than 80Euro per night) in the Center of Athens that do not require full payment at booking. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more