- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- Ornos bay sea views
- large rooms and baths
- relaxed atmosphere
- if you want to stay in the thick of the Mykonos scene, this isn't for you
Check Rates from our Partners
If you like comfort, large rooms, friendly service, a sea-view, and quiet, Deliades is exactly for you. Away from the fray, the Deliades ("Delian nymphs") is a welcome escape from the Mykonos beat. But these cool Cycladic white cubes offer a lovely retreat made all the more welcoming because manager Steve Argiriadis had a hand in their design and he knows his stuff. The capacious, airy guest rooms (many with beautiful wood beams and 19th-century-style lamps) all have sea views and terraces, the marble carvings were made especially for this hotel, and the stark white of the architecture is softened with accents in muted sand and sea shades. Eating dinner at the quiet poolside café-restaurant, overlooking the bay, is especially pleasant, and it is only a short walk to Ornos beach. The price includes transfers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more