- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- well done
- low prices
- small rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
In addition to being comfortable, attractive, and quiet (it's a converted marble workshop), this hotel, set in the Fontana quarter, is convenient to everything in town—even better, it offers parking facilities, a rarity in town. The lobby blends wood, warm marble, deep greens, and many plants. The guest rooms are simple and have balconies; bathrooms are small. The outside, of ocher plaster and stone, is adorned with a feast of marble decoration. Breakfast is included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more