The Cyclades Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Cyclades Restaurant Reviews
Dishes in the Cyclades are often wonderfully redolent of garlic and olive oil. Many of the islands are as geared to agriculture as to tourism, so you can expect the freshest vegetables.
Grilled seafood is a favorite, and you should try grilled octopus with ouzo at least once. Lamb is a staple in the Cyclades and a simply grilled lamb chop can be a memorable meal; lamb on a skewer and keftedes (spicy meatballs) are on many menus.
Likewise, a light meal of fresh fried calamari with a salad garnished with locally made feta cheese is the Cyclades equivalent of fast food but is invariably excellent.
Browse The Cyclades Restaurants
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe