The Cyclades Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Cyclades Hotel Reviews
Overall, the quality of accommodations in the Cyclades is high, whether they be tiny pensions, private houses, or luxury hotels. The best rooms and service (and noticeably higher prices) are on Mykonos and Santorini, where luxury resort hotels are mushrooming. Wherever you stay in the Cyclades, make a room with a view, and a balcony, a priority.
Unless you're traveling at the very height of the season (July 15-August 30), you're unlikely to need advance reservations; often the easiest way to find something is to head for a tourist office and describe your needs and price range. Remember: few hotels have elevators, and even Santorini's best often have breathlessly picturesque cliff-side staircases and no porters.
Browse The Cyclades Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe