The Cyclades Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Cyclades Hotel Reviews
Overall, the quality of accommodations in the Cyclades is high, whether they be tiny pensions, private houses, or luxury hotels. The best rooms and service (and noticeably higher prices) are on Mykonos and Santorini, where luxury resort hotels are mushrooming and now rank among the world’s favorites. Wherever you stay in the Cyclades, make a room with a view and a balcony a priority. If you’re not interested in staying at luxury hotels and unless you're traveling at the very height of the season (July 15–August 30), you're unlikely to need advance reservations on some islands. Sometimes the easiest way to find something, in fact, is to head for a tourist office and describe your needs and price range. That noted, the higher the price, the more popular the island, the more the hotel will want to observe the proprieties: for top-drawer resorts, reserve in advance. And remember: few hotels have elevators, and even Santorini's best often have breathlessly picturesque cliff-side staircases and no porters.
Browse The Cyclades Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's