- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The paved road connects the port, the capital, and, after a short drive, Ano Meria. On the way there, you can see terraces where barley was coaxed seemingly from stone, though they are hardly farmed now. The tiny town is a smaller version of Chora, and the cafés are perfect places for a drink.
Ano Meria at a Glance
Elsewhere in Folegandros
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's