Sights & Attractions in Rhodes and the Dodecanese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Rhodes and the Dodecanese
Acropolis of Lindos
For about €5, you can hire a donkey for the 15-minute climb from...
One of the great healing centers of antiquity, the ruins of the...
Monastery of St. John the Theologian
On its high perch at the top of Chora, the Monastery of St. John...
Monastery of Taxiarchis Michael Panormitis
The main reason to venture to the atypically green, pine-covered...
|Religious Sites||Monastery of Taxiarchis Michael Panormitis|
The medieval fortress of Monolithos—so named for the jutting...
|Archaeological Sites||Monolithos to Kameiros|
Palace of the Grand Masters
The Knights of St. John built most of their monuments along a...
|Castles / Palaces||Rhodes Town|
As you travel south along the east coast, a strange sight meets...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Rhodes Town|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe