- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A handsome mansion overlooking the harbor is the setting for an exquisite meal that combines traditional Greek and international influences. Fresh seafood tops the menu, but pastas, herb-flavored chops, and the lavish creations fashioned by vegetables chef George Grillis from his own garden are a delight as well. Summertime dining is on a terrace overlooking the marina.
- Address: Facing marina, Skala, Patmos
- Phone: 22470/32988
- Location: Skala
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Nov.–Easter. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more