- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A handsome mansion overlooking the harbor is the setting for an exquisite meal that combines traditional Greek and international influences. Fresh seafood tops the menu, but pastas, herb-flavored chops, and the lavish creations fashioned by vegetables chef George Grillis from his own garden are a delight as well. Summertime dining is on a terrace overlooking the marina.
- Address: Facing marina, Skala, Patmos
- Phone: 22470/32988
- Location: Skala
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Nov.–Easter. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We have been invited to a wedding on the island in mid-May and have been working through Fodors Greece for information. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more