Manos Fish Restaurant
Manos Fish Restaurant Review
Many people think this outdoor harborside eatery serves the best fish on Symi, and you may agree as you try the succulent mussels steamed in white wine, followed by a mixed grill of octopus, squid, prawns, and locally caught fish, all done to perfection over a wood fire. Specialities like rock lobster, and shot glasses filled with sea urchin eggs, cater to local seafood-lovers. Manos, an enterprising Athenian who married a local woman, doesn't let a single tourist pass without inviting them to sit down.
- Address: Yialos harbor front, Yialos, Symi, 85600
- Phone: 22460/72429
- Location: Yialos
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's