- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Manos Fish Restaurant
Manos Fish Restaurant Review
Many people think this outdoor harborside eatery serves the best fish on Symi, and you may agree as you try the succulent mussels steamed in white wine, followed by a mixed grill of octopus, squid, prawns, and locally caught fish, all done to perfection over a wood fire. Specialities like rock lobster, and shot glasses filled with sea urchin eggs, cater to local seafood-lovers. Manos, an enterprising Athenian who married a local woman, doesn't let a single tourist pass without inviting them to sit down.
- Address: Yialos harbor front, Yialos, Symi 85600
- Phone: 22460/72429
- Location: Yialos
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more