- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly service
- excellent views over the harbor far below
- on foot, the nearby Yialos waterfront and beaches are reached by an atmospheric yet strenuous climb down and back up 400 steps
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Fiona Review
At this bright, cheerful hotel perched on the hillside in Chorio, just about all of the large, white-tile-floored rooms have a sea-facing balcony—blue-painted furnishings are basic but comfortable, and the breezy decor is accented throughout with pastel fabrics and perhaps a copy of the very helpful Symi Visitor, an English-language newspaper about Symi that this hotel management publishes. Breakfast, with yogurt and marmalade, is served in the attractive lobby lounge or on a cozy balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We have been invited to a wedding on the island in mid-May and have been working through Fodors Greece for information. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more