- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- pleasant, quiet surroundings
- in-town location
- excellent hospitality includes laundry service
- no pool or other resort amenities
Hotel Afendoulis Review
At this simple and friendly in-town guesthouse, the plain, whitewashed rooms with dark-wood furniture are spotless and of far better quality than most in this price range; the best open to little balconies with sea views. The pretty residential neighborhood is quiet at night yet an easy walk away from the town beach and to most other places in Kos town. Enjoy breakfast, which is extra, in the open marble lobby or adjoining garden.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
My fiance and i are planning a 2 week honeymoon in greece in June 2014.
our planned itinerary is 1 night in athens, 7 in mykonos and 6 in Santorini.
We are people who love to relax and don't need a lo Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more