- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A delightfully converted old flour mill, Mylopetra is a feast for the eyes, with rich stone work accented with island antiques, rich fabrics, and an ancient tomb embedded in glass beneath the floor. German couple Hans and Eva Sworoski painstakingly oversee this extraordinary restaurant, ensuring gracious service and a daily menu that always includes inventive sauces made with wild herbs gathered on the island, homemade pasta married with anything from spinach to rabbit to salmon, and abundant seafood and meat (often game) options.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more