- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Kokalakis Beach
At a Glance
- close to beach
- nice pool area
- extremely welcoming hosts
- fairly basic accommodations
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Kokalakis Beach Review
Many guests return annually to enjoy the peaceful proximity to pebble and sand beaches and the hospitality of the Kokalakis family; guest rooms are squeaky clean and whitewashed, with ceramic tile floors and balconies, and six include cooking facilities. The hotel is within walking distance from Kamari's strip of restaurants and cafés as well as old Kefalos village on the hillside.
- Address: Waterfront, Kamari, Kos 85301
- Phone: 22420/71466
- Location: Kamari
- 32 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Oct–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
I do love to plan a trip and Fodors has always been so good to me in answering my random questions. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more