Siana perches on the wooded slopes of Mt. Acramitis above a vast, fertile valley. The small town, a popular stop on the tourist trail, is known for its fragrant honey and for souma (a very strong, sweet wine that resembles a grape-flavor schnapps); look for stands selling both.
- Address: 5 km [3 mi] northeast of Monolithos, Rhodes, 85105
- Location: Monolithos to Kameiros
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's