- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Choose between a table on the main square (perfect for people-watching) or in the Paradise Garden out back, where a raised terrace has stunning views of the sea. Fresh grilled fish and lemon-and-oregano-flavor goat are the specialties, and simple dishes such as mint-flavored dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) and tzatziki (yogurt and cucumber dip) are excellent. Want traditional lodging to go with that meal? The management is happy to help find rooms in private homes in Chora.
- Address: Main square, Chora, Patmos 85500
- Phone: 22470/31967
- Location: Chora
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
I do love to plan a trip and Fodors has always been so good to me in answering my random questions. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more