- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Symi Naval Museum
Symi Naval Museum Review
Sponge-diving tools, model ships, antique navigation tools, and vintage anchors fill the small Symi Naval Museum and give a good taste of life in Symi in the 19th and early 20th centuries. It's hard to miss the ornamental blue-and-yellow building—a landmark on Yialos Harbor, which was once one of the world's great sponge-diving centers.
- Address: Yialos waterfront, Yialos, Symi 85600
- Cost: €2
- Hours: Tues.–Sun. 10–2
- Location: Yialos
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We have been invited to a wedding on the island in mid-May and have been working through Fodors Greece for information. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more