Nightlife & the Arts in Rhodes and the Dodecanese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rhodes and the Dodecanese Nightlife & the Arts
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bar-café Baduz plays a range of international music and, in keeping...
Casino of Rhodes
Housed in a 1920s, Italian-built faux-palace of Byzantine and...
The biggest disco on the island is the three-stage complex Colorado...
|Dance Clubs||Rhodes Town|
A massive club off Delphinia Square, Fashion has an outdoor bar...
|Dance Clubs||Kos Town|
Gelo Blu, run by the owners of Mavrikos, serves homemade ice...
The loungey seaside club H20 has a small, sleek interior as well...
Located in a 14th-century bathhouse, Hammam occasionally hosts...
|Music Clubs||Rhodes Town|
Every summer from July through mid-September Kos hosts the Hippocrates...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's