- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
An excellent bus network serves most of the island, putting most resort towns around the island within easy reach of Kos town by public transportation; as many as six buses a day connect Kos town in the north and Kefalos in the south, for example, and the trip takes about an hour and costs €3.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's