- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kos is well served by boat, with at least two ferries arriving from Pireaus daily in high season (10 hours) and at least two high-speed catamarans arriving from Rhodes (about 2½ hours). Boats also arrive from Mykonos, Paros, and other islands in the Cyclades about twice a week. Schedules change all the time, so check with www.ferries.gr, www.gtp.gr, or with any of the many travel agencies along the waterfront in Kos town for the latest info on boat service. Kos harbor is adjacent to the city center, so convenient to services and bus connections.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's