- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kos is a major air hub, with regular service from Athens on Olympic and Aegean airlines, several flights a day on each in high season, in and out of Hippocrates Airport. During high season, charter flights also fly into Kos from many other European cities. The airport is about 25 km (15 mi) outside of Kos town, about an hour by bus (€5) and half an hour by taxi (€20), so keep the time and cost factor in mind when booking an early morning outgoing flight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's