- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
CHAT Tours is among the many operators who organize whirlwind one-day tours from Athens to Corinth, Mycenae, Epidauros, and Nafplion; the cost is about €85. These no-frills tours, aimed at those who don't expect much hand-holding, can be booked at travel agencies and at larger hotels. CHAT and other operators also offer a more-leisurely two-day tour of Corinth, Mycenae, and Epidauros, with an overnight stay in Nafplion; cost is about €140. If you are in Nafplion, many local travel agencies can arrange day tours of the classical sites.
CHAT Tours (Xenofontos 9, Athens, 10557. 210/323–0827. www.chatours.gr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's