Sights & Attractions in Peloponnese
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Peloponnese
|A B-E F-L M-N O-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Benakeion Archaeological Museum
This small, well-organized collection in Kalamata's Benakeion...
|Museums / Galleries||Kalamata|
The Bourtzi (or Castelli), Nafplion's pocket-size fortress, is...
|Castles / Palaces||Nafplion|
Catholic Church of the Transfiguration
In the 19th century King Otho returned this 13th-century Venetian-built...
Christos Elkomenos is reputedly the largest medieval church in...
Church of the Virgin Mary's Birth
This post-Byzantine three-aisle basilica is by tradition linked...
E2 hiking path
The E2 hiking path, part of the European trail system, passes...
The Ecclesiastical Museum houses manuscripts, a 35,000-volume...
|Museums / Galleries||Dimitsana|
The Sanctuary of Asklepios, once the most famous healing center...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's