- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- beautiful seaside location, tucked away from the busy main street and squares
- atmospheric surroundings
- hard to find and to reach over the cobblestone streets
Check Rates from our Partners
Ta Kellia Review
Accommodations in this old monastery (kellia means "cells") are fairly simple, but they are extremely appealing.and face an airy square above the sea. Many are two floors, with sleeping lofts above a sitting room; most have sea views and pleasant terraces; and some have fireplaces. The hosts are extremely friendly and are usually willing to negotiate a good price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more