- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- appealing and nicely designed rooms with character
- many private terraces and sea views
- pleasant public indoor and outdoor spaces
- reached via a trek through town on rough streets
- another hotel with the same name is nearby, so make sure you end up in the right place
Check Rates from our Partners
A complex of restored buildings at the far edge of the Old Town (reached on a trek over sometimes steep and uneven pavement) provides atmospheric and comfortable lodgings tucked into nooks and crannies under cane-and-wood or vaulted brick ceilings—each is decorated with good beds and handsome contemporary furnishings, along with a smattering of patchwork rugs, embroidered tapestries, and antiques. Many rooms have terraces and sea views, and some have fireplaces. Reserve well in advance in July and August.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
So I'm not familiar with the medical system in Greece, I need to visit a hospital in Athens in a couple of days time (13 March) and was hoping somebody could give me some advice.
I just had minor surgery Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more