At a Glance
- appealing and nicely designed rooms with character
- many private terraces and sea views
- pleasant public indoor and outdoor spaces
- reached via a trek through town on rough streets
- another hotel with the same name is nearby, so make sure you end up in the right place
Check Rates from our Partners
A complex of restored buildings at the far edge of the Old Town (reached on a trek over sometimes steep and uneven pavement) provides atmospheric and comfortable lodgings tucked into nooks and crannies under cane-and-wood or vaulted brick ceilings—each is decorated with good beds and handsome contemporary furnishings, along with a smattering of patchwork rugs, embroidered tapestries, and antiques. Many rooms have terraces and sea views, and some have fireplaces. Reserve well in advance in July and August.