- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- character-filled accommodation in medieval houses
- some units have nice terraces and sea views
- rooms (like all those in the Old Town) are reached on foot and sometimes by stairs: if this is an issue, ask about accessibility when booking
Check Rates from our Partners
All of these unusual accommodations, tucked into several stone buildings in the Old Town, are different and full of character—all are embellished with stone- and tile work and other distinctive decorations, and some are multilevel. Less-expensive rooms do not have terraces or full sea views, but are still quite charming; bathrooms in most units are often fitted into medieval recesses and are quite small. Breakfast is €6 at the hotel's café near the main square.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more