- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- beautiful seaside location
- very simple but comfortable
- few hotel services and amenities
- untidy entrance to rooms behind kitchen
Five basic rooms above Lela's famous taverna, reached from a back stairway behind the kitchen, have soothing sea views and plain but handsome furnishings that include traditional fabrics; all have balconies, and the terrace below is a pleasant place to lounge when the restaurant is not serving.
- Address: Seaside, above rocky beach near old soap factory, Kardamyli, 24022
- Phone: 27210/73541
- Location: Kardamyli
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi I am planning a 45 day holiday. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more